Wednesday, June 23, 2004

BLOGOSPHERE: New Links

I finally got around to adding some new blog links on the Oculus' right side. Among some more well-known blogs, I've added a few friends and blogging cohorts to the mix. So check out Erica from Designs on You (music, etc.); John from First City (Chicago); Michael at The Durham Bull; Brett at The Upstate Life; and Underused in D.C. at Rock Creek Rambler ...

Additionally, I've added Arbor Update, a blogging co-op in Ann Arbor launched recently by a few old colleagues including Rob Goodspeed of the Goodspeed Update.

Also, to my good Grand Rapids friend and recent Glover Park housemate David Enders who is in Baghdad living the life of a roving freelance reporter, be well. I'll be thinking of you when I'm chowing down on three ultradogs at Yesterdog in GRap this weekend. Enjoy your falafel.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home