Tuesday, October 18, 2005

QUICK UPDATE: Slight Hiatus

As you may know, I'm in temporary exile up in the Palisades as work crews rip out my apartment's walls and such to put in new electrical wiring and plumbing fixtures this week and next. My great aunt's place doens't have Internet access and the television in my bedroom doesn't go higher than channel 60, so I watched "The Late Show With David Letterman" for the first time in I don't know how long. I am writing though, and I will deliver dispatches when I am able to.

For those who have e-mailed me, my great aunt is doing better. (She took a slight tumble in her kitchen late last week, is in a lot of pain and isn't very mobile.) To everyone, espeically women out there, drink your milk. Osteoporosis sucks. When you hear someone's spine crack, it isn't too pleasant. To the smokers out there, this should be of concern.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home