Tuesday, October 11, 2005

UPDATE: Thursday Thursday

Good morning. Sorry I haven't been blogging the past few days. I blame the work crews in the apartment next door, which woke me up before 7 a.m. yesterday. All this caused shockwaves through the rest of the day, highlighted by me taking the wrong train to work and not realizing it until my 100 percent underground train commute went above ground at Arlington Cemetery on the Blue Line. I'll be getting back on track later today.

In the meantime, pick up today's Weekend Pass in Express and read my dining and bar write-ups. On pg. E22 and E23 you'll find items on the influence of Jenna Bush on bar popularity in NW Washington; a new bar on H Street NE; and the debut of Zengo, Placido Domingo's new restaurant on Seventh Street NW in Gallery Place. Or download the pdf here.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home