Friday, July 23, 2004

COMMUTING: WMATA's Probably Having a Bad Day

I was planning on filing a complaint this morning with the Washington Metropolitan Area Transit Authority after two N-Route buses failed to show up between 10 a.m. and 10:25 a.m. at the corner of Massachusetts and Cathedral avenues. I don't file complaints to be annoying, I do it with the hope that my complaints will be forwarded on so the bus superviser at the Western Division garage knows that bus drivers are having a hard time staying on schedule. Perhaps some good comes out of filing complaints, but it is difficult to tell.

But I decided against filing this morning's complaint. I'm sure WMATA's customer service is being inundated by angry messages about how the transit agency has foolishly run out of SmarTrip cards.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home