Thursday, September 15, 2005

CONTEST: Free Drinks Tonight

I encourage you to come out to DCist's first birthday party tonight at Stetson's. Unfortunately, I will be on deadline tonight when festivities get started, but I'm sure the most hardened DCist contributors and readers will be there past 9 p.m., when I should be arriving.

As was customary when I was DCist editor, I crafted a trivia challenge before each DCist happy hour. So I will continue in that tradition here. The rules are the same. First to find me at Stetson's tonight with the right answer gets a free drink or free drinks, depending on how sastisfied I am with how you came to your answer.

A Vaulted Challenge:

If Dupont Circle is equal to Union Station, and Ballston is equal to Stadium-Armory, what station doesn't belong on the Green Line between U St.-African-American Civil War Mem'l-Cardozo and Navy Yard ...

A shift at Rock Creek might be able to help you pin-point an abberation.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home