Friday, June 11, 2004

STATE FUNERAL: Closures To and From the Next Stop on the Via Sacra

In case you are working Friday ... I'm about to head into work ... here is the motorcade route and related closures from the Capitol to the National Cathedral.

Independence Avenue to Massachusetts Avenue via 17th and 22nd streets. Massachusetts to Wisconsin to the Cathedral.

Around the Cathedral, streets between Idaho and Massachusetts avenues and 34th and Macomb streets will be closed. This is all just a five minute walk from my front door. I'm assuming that my bus won't be running or at least massively delayed, so to get to work this morning, I'm about to walk to Connecticut Avenue.

More information:
"Major Roads to Be Closed for Procession" [The Washington Post]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home